ONA AV35 Specifications
|X-axis travel||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Y-axis travel||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Z-axis travel||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Worktank internal dimension||Large||1.060 mm||18.5 in|
|Wide||750 mm||18.5 in|
|High||400 mm||18.5 in|
|U-V axes travel||120 mm x 120 mm||4.7 x 4.7 in|
|Maximum angle of conical cut (optionally ±45º)||+/- 30º / 87 mm||+/- 30º / 3.4 mm|
|Wire diameter range||0.07 mm – 0.33 mm||0.003 – 0.013 in|
|Maximum cutting speed||450 mm2/min – Ø 0.33 mm (Xcc wire)||42 in2/hr – Ø 0.013 in (Xcc wire)|
|Minimum roughness||0,1 µm Ra||0,1 µm Ra|
Benefits of AV Technology
- The numerical control, designed on the concept of usability, has: a 23” touch interface, Intuitive and visually friendly menus, Applications represented by icons, Real-time information, greater control of the process..
- The optimisation of work times is another of the main functions of the AV machines. The system allows you to view the list of jobs (JOBs list).
- The new interface displays the workpiece in 3D and allows the operator to rotate and move it according to their requirements with a simple tap on the screen thanks to its tactile technology.
- The new generator enables cutting at high speeds and guarantees great efficiency of the machines. Savings of 30% and a 450mm2/min (0.33 wire(XCC)) speed..
- ONA Script programming + Medition in-process option in order to have a total control of the workpiece positioning.