ONA NX4F Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Y-axis travel||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Travel of the electrode holder||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||675 mm||27.1 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||1.250 mm||42.1 in|
|Width||780 mm||30.3 in|
|Height||490 mm||17.7 in|
|Work table dimension||800 x 600 mm||31.5 x 23.6 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||1.500 kg||3300 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Fijo||Fixed|
|Maximum electrode weight||75 kg||220 Ibs|
|Minimum roughness||0,1 µm Ra||0,1 µm Ra|
|Intensity of the generator||100 A||100 A|
Benefits of NX Technology
- High-speed pulse technology, which allows to get the following results:
- Shorter machining times in jobs that involve very difficult flushing.
- More homogeneous finish on large surface areas (VDI 20 – Ra 1.00 µm on 225 mm²).
- Very deep grooves can be machined, with the highest quality and precision guaranteed (VDI 20 – Ra 1.00 µm up to 100 mm).
- New SAAC system that maximizes generator performance in erosion work involving evolutive surface electrodes. It is particularly apt where the workpiece has little area at the outse.