NA AV130 Specifications
|X-axis travel||2000 mm||78.7 in|
|Y-axis travel||1000 / 1300 mm||39.4 / 51.2 in|
|Z-axis travel||500 / 600 / 700 / 800 mm||19.7 / 23.6 / 27.5 / 31.5 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions (*):||Large||2500 mm||98.4 in|
|Wide||1600 mm||63.0 in|
|High||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Allowable weight on table||10000 kg||22000 Ibs|
|U/V-axes travel||500 x 500 mm||19.7 x 19.7 in|
|Maximum taper angle||+/- 30º / 400 mm||+/- 30º / 15.75 in|
|Wire diameter range||0.20 / 0.33 mm||0.008 – 0.012 in|
(*) Ask details for the different possible configurations. The indicated data correspond to the smaller machine configuration of each model.
Benefits of AV Technology
- The numerical control, designed on the concept of usability, has: a 23” touch interface, Intuitive and visually friendly menus, Applications represented by icons, Real-time information, greater control of the process..
- The optimisation of work times is another of the main functions of the AV machines. The system allows you to view the list of jobs (JOBs list).
- The new interface displays the workpiece in 3D and allows the operator to rotate and move it according to their requirements with a simple tap on the screen thanks to its tactile technology.
- The new generator enables cutting at high speeds and guarantees great efficiency of the machines. Savings of 30% and a 450mm2/min (0.33 wire(XCC)) speed..
- ONA Script programming + Medition in-process option in order to have a total control of the workpiece positioning.